Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 days over due....

Hey Everyone.

Still waiting for baby. I am 2 cm dialated and 100% effaced, so it's just a matter of time. I have had some contractions but nothing timeable so that is frustrating. Hopefully a nice walk around the lake today will help speed things up. She is 2 days over due now but is moving lots and has a strong heartbeat. I am getting frustrated and can not believe the amount of phone calls I get to see if the baby has arrived. I actually changed my answering machine message so I dont have to answer the phone anymore if I'm tired, haha! So, if I dont answer just leave a message and I will call you back. One nice thing is that James has been working from home this past week, getting lots of paper work and stuff done before the baby actually arrives so it is nice to have him here.... even if he is hidding in the office.

Please pray that she arrives in the next couple of days! I'm getting anxious and uncomfortable. Thanks and I will keep you all posted!

3 comments:

chelsea rae said...

woo hoo i heard you were in the hospital!!! i am so excited! i hope everything goes well for you and the baby...and james!

Melanie said...

Hey Melissa,

I am so excited to meet your new bundle of joy. I called Jill and she said you had the baby. I want to come and see you and the baby in the hospital but I heard you can't bring kids so I will have to see if Skip will watch the two little rascals. Love ya and praying for you.

chelsea rae said...

congatulations new mommy!!!