Sunday, October 07, 2007

I love you baby girl!








Here I am at 38 weeks. Hard to believe a tummy can get so big (and I am small compared to the average woman!). I have officially "hit the wall" as the "professionals" say, haha. I WANT THE BABY OUT! I can't sleep at night, it's all I think about. I just want it to be over. Every dream I have involves labour, and honestly I wish it was just over. I'm not scared really because they aren't bad dreams. They are just dreams where I am in labour and things are moving along. But then I wake up, look at my belly and realize it was only a dream. How sad. Pray that things will move along quickly... I honestly think I am going a tad bit insane! HELP ME GET HER OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out salsababies.com They even have one in Regina and looks like a ton of fun! Good luck in th elast month