Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hurray for Shauna!

Shauna had her baby yesterday evening. A baby boy weighing 8 lbs 1 oz! HURRAY! I don't know much more details than that, by the end of the day I am sure I will though. Now I just want to have my baby. I figured out how to explain my feelings: You know when you are engaged and people are having their wedding day before you and you just want yours so bad... that's how I feel. I JUST WANT MY BABY DAY! I feel like I have waited so long and it still hasn't come. James is fine with it waiting a few more weeks. What a bum. He just tells me he has too much stuff to do before it comes. Well, I am not ready to wait any longer!

We had a good thanksgiving weekend. James' brother was here for the weekend and we went to our friends house for dinner on Sunday. I love to eat and especially now, MMmmm, I loved every minute of it. Yesterday I was a tad bit grumpy... not too sure why. Must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Now that the weekend is over I am not sure what I will do to keep myself busy. Tonight we are having friends over for a bbq but before that she and I are going to prenatal aquasize! I am going to swim this baby out of me! Also today I am getting my haircut and highlighted, possibly the last time for a while. It's not really easy to do when you have a little one.

Well I am feeling sick this morning. I think I forgot to take my medication last night before bed. I should go take some and then head over to my doctors appointment. Have a wonderful day back at work everyone!

No comments: