Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thinking, Waiting, Wishing, Pray'in...

Still here... still waiting... still anxious...

No, I have not given birth, unfortunately! My baby is still inside, nice and warm and growing stronger (not to mention BIGGER) each day. James thought she was coming last night because he had some weird kind of feeling. But we woke up this morning and she still was inside. We went for a walk last night and then I took Lexis for another one this morning. I was having cramps by the time I got home from the morning walk, but nothing now. We will have to go for another one this evening when James gets home from work. My hands are extremely swollen, which is uncomfortable. No rings fit on them now, I officially look unmarried. They are so swollen that I can't close them tight in a fist. I have the house all cleaned and my bags are ready to go in the bedroom. Now we just need some contractions!

Yesterday we got pregnancy pictures done by Bruce Vasselin at Designer Photographs. They are so cool! James only wanted to me in 2 pictures or so. But I was there for 2.5 hours taking 100's of pictures. They are really different. I will post them when I get them... Probably by the time they come my baby will be here. Oh well... they are still cool to have. I am going to make a pregnancy photo album for Sommer.

Not much else is new. Just (im)patiently waiting for the big day. My mom says that she wont come until next Thursday and be a couple of days over due because I am such an impatient person. It's true, I hate surprises and waiting for things to happen. Usually I take things into my own hands and plan it all out... why can't I plan this out too??

1 comment:

Sheena said...

That is so precious, I am crying at work! I can not wait until you both get to meet your baby girl, you will be great parents!