Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 23rd birthday! No huge plans today, just a lunch date and then some people coming over this evening. Should be a pretty relaxing birthday :) Last night James and I went to pick out my birthday present. It was suppose to have been that rocking chair but I told James that I wanted something else too, because it's no fun already having your birthday present! I picked out a camcorder from Best Buy so we can tape Sommer's arrival into this world (no gross photography though). I just want to be able to remember my daughter when she is fresh into this world and looking cute as ever! Hard to believe I'm almost a mom at 23 years old. Looking back 5 years ago I would have never guessed this is what my life would be like. But I love the point in life I am at now. I wouldn't change anything for the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I brought Katie home on my 23rd birthday! It is the best birthday gift I have ever had! Hope your little Sommer makes her arrival soon!
Have a great birthday!