Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Air Conditioning On The WAY!!!

MAJOR NEWS UPDATE!!!!

I have just got confirmation that we are getting AIR CONDITIONING TOMORROW!!!!! Is this not the greatest news you have heard all week??? My grandpa is a miracle worker and really pulled through for me. Maybe he just wanted his basement back to himself.... or maybe it's because he loves us sooo much!! Anyway, whatever the reason is I am so excited because our house is stink'in hot and I can not even have a shower in it without feeling like I am going to pass out. This is great!

Tonight is our first night at PreNatal class with Sally Elliott. I am sure it will be just amazing and such a fun time. I hear the movies are disgusting and she doesn't hold back on how it will be. That's what I like, people who tell it as it is and not try to hide it. Labour sucks and hurts, please don't lie to me! James I think is a little nervous for our classes especially since he doesn't have the greatest stomach for disgusting things. So I will just laugh when he has to watch the birth video or discuss breast feeding. HA! Too funny!

Just wanted to fill you in on my break through with air conditioning! It's going to be a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Kid, congrats on the air conditioning. I know you will appreciate it. So will the baby ;)

Anonymous said...

that is great news!

sally elliot has been around forever! we had her for our prenatal classes 27 years ago! she is wonderful and james will be fine. she tells all but she is tactful and kind. she loves, or at least did way back when, the whole birthing process. have a wonderful time!!
deb

DaveJenn said...

Yes, the videos are disturbing!! I recommend James close his eyes. I know I was permanently scarred by others anatomy I never wanted to see!!