Thursday, July 05, 2007

Independence Day 2007

Brittany, Kristi and I at the July 4th BBQ

Siblings - Kevin, Kristi, and Me

Someone is excited to be an auntie!

Sisters!

Mom and her girls!

Williams Family (Minus James)
We had a wonderful July 4th here in Vancouver, Washington. In Vancouver WA it is legal to set off your own fireworks so our night was FILLED with fireworks from all around. It is such a crazy experience. If you close your eyes you do feel like you are in the middle of a war zone with all the bangs going off from different directions. But it was a lot of fun! We went over to the Barkow's house for a BBQ (Kevin's girl friend's family). I look forward to returning to celebrate many more July 4ths here. The baby did not like the fireworks too much, it was jumping around in my tummy the whole time we were watching. I thought it might hear the loud bangs... hope it was too nervous!
My back is seriously bothering me today and I am not sure how much longer I can stand it. It is in the centre of my back, on the right hand side of my spin. It's probably from my growing belly (as you can tell from my pictures I am getting big). So, if you could keep my back in your prayers that would be awesome, because I really don't know how I will last another 16 weeks!!! BRUTAL!
Hope everyone is having a good week... my holiday is flying bye!!
Much love,
Melissa





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family...and you look adorable. i will pray for your back and as always, for the safety and well-being of baby.
xo deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, how wonderful to see you parents again in pics!! They look great! Kevin is so grown up, I can hardly believe it! Tell them hi from me! I trust their lives are blessed with God's guidance, presence, and Grace. I miss your mom!!
Su-Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, I'm not doing a lot this summer so if you ever need a grape slurpee I'm sure I could have something arranged. haha! Love, Lauren