Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back to work... Brutal!

I am home! After one extremely LONG day of traveling I did arrive home on Monday night at midnight. And of course, Air Canada did loose my luggage. They managed to not loose the bag with all the baby's clothes and James' clothes, but did loose mine. And I had everything I owned in there down to the last pair of underwear I own! So I had to wait in my bathrob until 1:30 pm yesterday for them to bring my clothes. But in the end it all worked out good and I have everything unpacked now.

The flights were uneventful. The food was brutal. The seat mates were all weird. And the day was long, 7 pm - midnight! One fun thing was when I was in the airport I was watching my belly jump! Right thru my t-shirt you could see little movement and jumps, it was too cute to watch :) But I think I have tired my little peanut out, he is sleeping most of the days now with only a couple of big movements. Poor little one!

I listed my first house last night!!! Yup, pretty exciting :) Our friends Dave and Nancy are moving to Winnipeg at the end of the summer, so it is not like it is a happy listing. But I am honoured that they would ask me to list their house. I hope everything goes smoothly and we can get plenty of offers on Sunday night. I am doing an open house from 2-4 pm on Saturday and Sunday, but it's Craven weekend so I am not sure how busy it will be.

Not much else is new, I am just killing time at the office. I think I will head home and get some lunch and maybe watch some Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby on TLC. Seems that each time I watch those shows I end up crying.. hahaa! All I know is that I am getting an epidural, and those of you who are trying to change my mind & have your own opinion on that subject, there is no stopping me!!! You can tell me everything you want but I just want you to know that on the day I give birth I will be having one, no changing my mind here!!! Why would I want to do it naturally, uh, no thanks :)

Well, have a wonderful day! Enjoy the nice weather :)

Melissa

2 comments:

Mike said...

Welcome home Mel. Glad you were able to visit family for awhile.
Have you decided on a baby name yet?

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, Air Canada lost my luggage too. But I was in the Ukraine for 4 days without clothes! Now that's unfortunate! Glad to hear you got yours back though! :)