Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good Open House Tonight!

Had my open house tonight at Dave and Nancy's house! I found out that Wendnesday night open houses are probably more productive than Saturday or Sunday open houses. Which is great! You have to do a little more advertising (newspapers, tv, signs) but once the people were aware they came. We plan on taking offers tomorrow night, so you can keep us in your prayers that all goes smoothly. They have a really great house and I know it will sell no problem. It's just sad to see them leave. They are great friends :)

We are watching Canadian Idol right now. This year seems kind of cheesy to me, does anyone else feel that way? Maybe I have just watched too many American Idol Episodes. Sheena, remember when we went to Eva?? She was awesome!! George sucked butt though, haha! My favorite person right now is Carlie Ray... and right now she is in the bottom 3! AHHH!!!!

Lexis needs to snuggle right now. So I should go. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. I will be showing houses in the "hood" all morning. Hope I don't get shot!!!

Melissa

1 comment:

Sheena said...

George really did suck...I almost forgot about him, thanks for the reminder. I hope that it all works out with the house, good to know about Wed being a better day than Sat or Sun. Our neighbours have been having an open house all week it seems, Moses ran over to meet a potential buyer yesterday, slightly embarrasing!