Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday James!

Happy Birthday James!

Today is my husband's birthday and I am not there to celebrate it with him. But I did order him 3 XLarge stuffed crust pizza's and a dessert Pizza and had it delivered to him on site for lunch. (I know, I am a nice wife....) But I have the most amazingest husband in the world!!!! I love him with all my heart and wouldn't change anything about him. He is a hard worker, dedicated, Godly man, who strives at doing his best at everything he does. He provides for me (and soon our family) and let's me know that what I do is appreciated. His laughter and sense of humour can make my day. And the kind words that he tells me can melt my heart. There probably hasn't been a day that has gone bye that he hasn't said, "Melissa, you look beautiful today", even when I was so sick from being pregnant that I couldn't get out of bed. When he tries to pretend that he is a tough guy, I know deep down inside that he is a gentle bear who would do anything for anyone. The past 4 years have been the best years of my life, all because of the person I got to share them with. I can't wait to grow old with him and celebrate our 65th wedding anniversary. The momories we have made have been truly amazing and I look forward to the many more that we make down the road.

I love you James!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.