Friday, July 27, 2007

Baby Names!

I am having such a horrible time picking out baby names! I just wish I could choose one and have it over with, but I feel so much responsibility in the department. The name you choose can either make or break your child for life! And I think it's so hard to come up with a name when you haven't seen the little one in person.... so much pressure! Here are the names we like.

Boys: (In no particular order) Middle Name: William
1) Payton
2) Connor
3) Aiden
4) Parker
5) Carson
6) Porter

Girls: Middle Name: Lyn
1) Eliza (That's my great grandma's middle name and she is still alive at 94 years old!)
2) Sommer (That's James' mom's maiden name)

Looks like we are doing better in the Girl Department than we are doing in the Boy. Too bad I feel like we are having a boy though. But inside I kind of hope it's a girl too. I am happy either way! What are your thoughts on the names? Which one (of the ones listed) do you like the best? Don't tell me which ones you don't like, in case I pick that name.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Hey Mel, the one I like the best is Payton. Since you say you are not having a girl I did not pick a fave there.

Sheena said...

I second Payton...go Payton Manning! I also like Sommer. And I also like that you are getting air conditioning, that will be very nice for you!

Melissa Denise said...

I too like Payton! SWEET! It just sounds like such a cute little boy!

Anonymous said...

I too vote for Payton. I love the name. It is also my number one pick for a girls name. Second pick is Sommer - very cute and nice spelling. i agree it is a huge thing to name another human being!
deb