Friday, November 17, 2006

Addicted to TicketMaster.ca

So you know how I am addicted to Concerts, well I think I am just addicted to TicketMaster. I was playing around on there today and the next thing I new I was booking 2 tickets to David Copperfield, the illusionist. I wasn't just booking the cheap tickets either, I decided James and I would be sitting in the Orchastra section. So, now we are going to see David on Jan. 11 at 8:30 pm. Isn't that great? Since I am sitting so close I am hoping that he will ask for a volunteer and I can disappear or something super fun like that! Did you know that he once made the Eiffel tower disappear? How cool is that?

In celebrity news this is a big weekend for the Cruise-Holmes family. The TomKat (as I like to call them, along with every tabloid in the world) are getting hitched. Why I care so much and follow this story I will never know. Like who really cares? Well, I guess I do! They are getting married in a castle, it will be a scientology wedding with some traditional catholic moments. There are many celebs hitting the Italian city where the wedding takes place, such has Brooke Shields, Victoria and David, Jada Pinkett Smith, and many others... but who cares....

The lights are being put in at my house today, isn't that just great?? I will have lots to do tomorrow. James and his friend are laying tile and I will be painting the window trim. Slowly the house is taking shape!! Only 2 more weeks left! I can't wait because I am so ansy to start decorating. I am really ansy to put my TV in the cool niche. James is looking forward to sitting on the couch and not feeling guilty because he has been working on the house like a dog!

This weekend I promise to post some pictures. It has been a while now!

No comments: