Thursday, November 09, 2006

What a good day today is!

Today is the day that I have been waiting for for 2.5 years. Yes, my parents, who once vowed they would never return to this province, are coming to visit me! Hard to believe because it feels like yesterday I was having an emotional breakdown in my living room on Mullin Ave. over them never coming to see me. So, after 1 year of guilt tripping, threatening to never visit them again and to miss Christmas they are coming to see me!

I have big plans for the weekend... oh wait, no I don't. When they booked this trip they thought that the house would be finished and we would be all moved in. BUT... we still have 3 weeks left on the house :( Oh well, I will put mom and dad to work and we can get a lot done. James' parents are coming to visit on Saturday afternoon/evening. My parents and his parents have only met each other 2x, once when we were dating and then again at our wedding. How weird is that?

Tonight I also have a Greek Cooking Class! I am so excited for it... Not sure what we will learn to make but I really do like Greek food! Hopefully we will make those little appetizers that are Phyllo bread with feta and some other kind of cheese in it. MMMmmmm!!!! I will fill you all in on how it went at another time!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

We are going to stop by this afternoon around 3:45-4:00, is that okay?