Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is coming, the gesse are getting fat
won't you please put a penny in the old mans hat.
If you haven't got a penny, a half a cent will do,
if you haven't got a half a cent God bless you!

It is that time of year again, that I dread... Christmas Carol time! Yes, I know I sound like a grinch or a scrudge but I really am not fond of them. I know that most people look forward to this time of year and can't wait to bring out the old carolling book but I can't think of anything worse! They are good songs and important songs but I guess they have just been sung over and over and over and over again. Noone has written a new christmas carole in like 100 years!

I love Christmas though, don't get me wrong! The smells, sights, and sounds of the holiday season make me so happy. I love the colours outside and inside, all warm and inviting! I love sitting in front of a fireplace with a warm cup of hot chocolate, wearing my favorite pajama pants and hoodie. The snow falling outside my front window but I am so warm inside my house!

AHHH!!! I love Christmas so much!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Moses is fine so far. He also had to get the growth on his foot removed, sucks to be him! Maybe you should come for a visit this weekend to make him feel better, haha!