Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!


Snow, snow, snow!!! Can you believe how much snow is out there? My backyard looks like a winter wonderland (minus all the yellow spots thanks to Lexis), but it looks so pretty. This really gets me ready for the Holiday season. I can hardly wait!!!


This weekend we are off to Winnipeg to have a VERY early Christmas time with James' parents. We did the drawing of names, so we will exchange our sibling gift. I don't know what I am going to get for ______, _____ is a hard one to shop for. I have some ideas about what to get James', in fact I have too many ideas. He says I am not going to get a present because I already got a new LCD/Plasma TV and new dining room set, but that is not fair. James - you use those items too you now! If James asks any of you what I would like for Xmas, please inform him that I would really like an a diamond ring to go with our matching wedding band set. I know I already have an engagement ring, but I would really like a ring to wear with my gold band too. Man... jewellry is my weakness!


Today I ordered cable for the new house and got this amazing deal!!! For only $60/month I get 200 channels, 6 movie channels, and a box that gets me HDTV Channels PLUS it records, pauses, fast forwards, and rewinds LIVE TV! Okay, for you Americans reading this, please note that we don't have TIVO here in Canada (No, we are not a third world country), and this is a relatively new thing.... we will slowly catch up to the technology of the USA. I am so excited! I am going to tape Oprah every day and watch it in the evening!


Today is a slow day at work. In the morning I finished off my Real Estate Assignment and gave it to my Broker. Hopefully I will be handing it in this week!!!

No comments: