Thursday, November 02, 2006

Chicks Today!

Today is THE DIXIE CHICK LIVE IN CONCERT! I have been looking forward to this day for the past couple of weeks and it has finally arrived. We are leaving for Saskatoon at around 3:30 pm today so we can grab a quick bite to eat before we go to the concert. But before we head out of town I have to drop my car off at Suds and get it cleaned out.

James is mad at me for paying someone to clean my car. But I don't want to do it because it's so cold outside! I do not feel like driving my car into the garage and then bundling up in my winter clothes just to vacuum out my dang car. I would much rather drive it over to the professionals and have someone paid to do it. UGH! James and I will never see eye to eye on who we spend our money! Oh, the joys of marriage....

Well I should get back to work here as I am waiting for the girl I am going to be training for my job. Hopefully she enjoys the job and she will take over after christmas..... I will let you all know how the concert went tomorrow. Until then....

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I can not wait...two hours until I leave work, woo hoo!