Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone!

I am back! My parents were in town and I had no time to write on this blog.... We had a great time with my parents. We worked REALLY hard on the house. The first day they were here we did all the laminate in the basement and up the stairs. It took a good 12 hours to get down, but in the end it looks awesome and it's finished. My mom wasted no time relaxing, the next day we got all the hardwood floor on the main level finished. I just LOVE my hardwood floors! I covered them up carefully with cardboard so noone would scartch them. My mom and I spent a good portion of the day on Saturday painting the trim upstairs. So I only have to paint a second coat on the kitchen & living room. Sunday was spent with family and friends, watching the football game and doing some shopping at Costco. And yesterday, Monday, we did the last minute pickups before dropping them off at the airport! CRAZY BUSY!

It was so nice to have my parents come and visit. It's just hard to believe that the thing I looked forward to for so long is over. Now I am just looking forward to Christmas time! Only 5 weeks until we go down to visit them!

I will post some pictures of my cooking class that I went to on Thursday. I probably will not get to that until this evening.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I am glad that you got a lot done, I can not wait to see the floors.
So they talked last night eh?!?! It is about time, I was getting ancy!