Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday

WOW!

I started to post something about 4 times yesterday but never finished once! We were getting new phones here in the office and I was getting training on how to work and program them. Seems like I am now the only "expert" in the office which really sucks. They are nice phones and they will come in really handy. I had to record 7 different voice messages yesterday morning so if Mr. Liske needs a replacement over at Sasktel, let him know that I have a wonderful recording voice. The brutal thing was I didn't leave work till 6:00 pm yesterday because I could not get the brutal things to forward to the answering service. I hate technology!!!

Yesterday the ceramic floors were finally finished! And they look amazing... I am so excited to get them REALLY clean and mopped up. Our plan is to move into our house next Thursday, which is so amazing. Living at Grandma's has been um... great and cheap... but it's not the same. We have been "homeless" for about 4-5 months now and I just can't wait to set up my house again!

Some sad news is Lexis has an eye infection. I noticed yesterday morning that her eye was all goopy but didn't think anything of it. Now she keeps rubbing it and making it worse. Her eye is half closed, which is not good. James has some eye drops that he is going to give her, which kind of makes me nervous, but as he says, "an eye is an eye". I think she got something in it when she was in the new house or Libby scratched it when they were playing. Hopefully it gets better because I do not want to take her to the vet.

Well, I best be getting to work here... have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Sheena said...

poor Lexus! I hope the eye drops work!
Glad to hear the ceramic looks good.

Anonymous said...

hey...hey you...hey you with the new tile...show us some pics of it...i am excited!

Melissa Denise said...

I was going to take a picture but the house is such a mess! It is all finished tomorrow, so expect FINAL pictures this week sometime!!!!