Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Blog Style

Good Morning! As you all can see I have been very busy changing the look of my blog! It has only taken me about 2 months to figure out how all this works, but I am slowly getting the hang of it. I was able to change my blog template from by downloading from another site and even how to add links! HURRAY! I am starting to get the hang of this. Any suggestions? Hope you all enjoy this fresh new look. I have already had some great comments on it. Now I really want to add those side bar things (Word of the day... This day in history... etc.). So that is my task for today. Check in later and see if I have made any progress.

In other news..... our kitchen and bathrooms are half finished. I was going to take a picture but then I figured I would just take one today when it's all complete. It looks awesome though. I can't wait to start cooking in the kitchen (PAH! Who am I kidding?). On Sunday I am going to a Spice Party with my friend Sheena. It's at my friend Stephanie's house and she is sort of like my cooking coach. She called and told me that she thought this would be really beneficial to me, to learn some new spices and cooking tools. So being the good student that I am, I jumped at the chance to expand my cooking skills and will be at the party with a pen and note pad ready to take extensive notes on spices.

I am just counting down the days till my next concert: Dixie Chicks. 1 more day! Tomorrow is the concert and I am so excited. We plan on meeting James' parents in Saskatoon for a quick dinner and then we head down to our floor level seats and they head up to the nose bleed section (haha, just kidding.... well not really....). Well, I should get back to work. Or atleast check other peoples blogs. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

No comments: