Friday, November 03, 2006

TOO TIRED!

Hello Everyone! I hate to admit this but I am so tired I can't even begin to think about posting something for you all today. Okay, I actually just thought about it, and still nope, I am not doing it. We didn't get home from the concert until 2:30 am last night (uhh...morning?).

The concert was really good, check out Sheena's blog for a full report (Link on mine: Conrad & Sheena). Obviously she had way more energy this morning than I did. The opening band was brutal, just some drunk guys who looked like they belonged in my dad's highschool yearbook. But the Chicks were great, not the best stage performers, but definetely amazing and very talented musicans (I think I spelt that wrong but my eyes are slowly closing). They did all the good oldies (landslide, Cowboy Take Me Away, ect.) some personal new songs (Neighbour, Lullabye) and then their rockier new music (Easy Silence, Not Ready To Make Nice, etc.) All in all it was a great concert and well worth the $99 tickets. Row 7 was amazing too, it was nice to see them up close and personal and not having to watch them on the jumbo screen. The only down part was having to stand for most of the evening, which really hurt my back.

But I am just realizing that I just posted something and I said that I wouldn't do that... so now I am going to close down work early (my boss left for Mexico at 4pm) and there is noone here. So I am shuting 'er down early today.

No comments: