Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's only Thursday???

Great answers to my "How Well Do You Know Me" Quiz so far.... but what is with you people thinking I still drive my tuna can Accent?? I have not driven that car in 2 years.... and you think you know me so well! Oh well, for the MOST of you that is the only question you get wrong, but I will let that slide. Way to go Sheena S and Margit K who both got 100%!

We started moving stuff over to the new house last night, the long trek over next door. Thankfully Conrad and Sheena helped us carry stuff, because we all know that I am not much of a mover. I am better at putting items in piles for Conrad, James and Sheena to carry over. That Sheena, she can move with the boys! I wanted to sleep at the new house SO BAD but the Grinch (James) Kyboshed (sp?) that idea. He said he didn't want to sleep there until eveything was set up and it felt like a real house. So after C & S left we spent the evening setting up the bedroom, putting together the new dining room table/chairs, and unpacking one box into the cupboards. We have hardly any work to do on the house now, it's just making it look like a home. Tonight I have to do some paint touch ups in the basement and fill some nail holes in the baseboards downstairs, as well as clean out the bathtubs. Jeremy & Sheena D. are coming over to pick up the key and to drop off the first months rent. Hard to believe the date came by so fast!!!

James' dad was in a bad mood and cancelled the McCullough Xmas for this weekend. What a spoiled sport. I think he was just mad that they couldn't find the key to the snowmobile... but that's just my opinion. Anyway, he called back this morning and said it's back on. I hope he doesn't try to cancel again!

This morning I let Lex outside to do her morning business and she was so confused about which door to go to when she wanted to come back inside. I looked outside and I saw her sitting at the new house's back door, shivering and waiting to be let back inside. So I called her back to Grandma's house and she looked at me like, "What the heck? I thought I was suppose to go to that door now. Come on Mom, get things together!". She will be a little confused at the start but will soon learn where she lives. She was excited when we brought over our bed last night. She went and found her favorite bone and jumped right onto the bed and remained there until we went back to Grandma's to sleep. How did I get such a precious dog?

No comments: