Monday, September 18, 2006

Ask 30 Questions Game!

1. What do you order at McDonalds? - McChicken Meal (w/a Coke)

2. What color is your TV?- Black & Silver (My new Plamsa/LCD TV!!!)

3. What was your first cd?- ABBA! (HAHA!)

4. How many times have you had your heart broken?- Never

5. How many times have you broken a heart?- Probably 3 or 4 times.... ouch.

6. What was your first car?- 1992 Cutlass Supreme was my first car but it was my parents. My first car that I owned was a 1992 Tercel.

7. Did you wreck it? - Hmm.. I did get in an accident but then I got it fixed. I sold it when I got my Accent.

8. Do you remember your 3rd grade teachers name?- Mrs. Watson

9. Have you ever been fired from a job?- No.

10. What color is your bathmat?- Green but I want a blue one.

11. What cd is in the player?- No CDs, just itunes on the computer and my ipod in the car. And it is always on RANDOM.

12. Do you let people borrow your cds?- I would, but I don't really have any.

13. Were you in the band in high school?- Nope.

14. Coke or Pepsi?- Coke

15. What is your astrological sign?- Libra

16. Do you know what it means?- Not really... haha.

17. Do you have someone else's name tattooed on you?- No I would NEVER do that!

18. Do you own a cowboy/girl hat?- I do somewhere.

19. Do you sing in the car?- Yes, usually. Just never at a stop light.

21. If you had to go on a road trip right now, who would you take with you? I would take James with me of course.

22. Do you shave in or out of the shower?- In.

23. Can you wiggle your ears?- No, I wish!

24. Do you obsess over your clothes?- Sometimes.

25. What color are your sheets?- Sage Green

26. Who would you call if you needed to be bonded out of jail?- My grandma!

27. Do you know anyone that lives in Idaho?- I think my mom's cousins live there....

28. One Tree Hill or The O.C?- The O.C. - I don't ever miss an episode! I even scheduled my University classes around it last year!

29. Can you name all 4 Beatles?- Nope... Maybe 3 (Paul & John & Ringo)

30. What kind of toothpaste do you use?- Total or Crest (I don't remember)

No comments: