Thursday, September 14, 2006

Movie Nights

I'm feeling much better today, I am back at work. Yesterday was a pretty boring day of watching TV, making some taco salad, and playing with Lexis. James and I did go on a little date last night, to the wonderful Java Express. I love that "Neighbourhood Cafe". I love going on little dates, and that was a spur of a moment one, which are the best. After that we went home and watched a movie together. We watched Friday Night Lights. Good movie. James did like how it was shot, close up to the faces and kind of shaky. Tonight I think we will watch another sports movie, but I forget the name. Movies are my new favorite things. Here are the movies I have watched since last weekend:

  • Drumline (LOVE IT!)
  • Walk the Line (Good)
  • Friday Night Lights (Good)
  • .... I think that's it......

Ill let you know how my movie is tonight.

I have no great things to tell you today. Since I am recooperating (please ignore my bad spelling if it's not spelt right). I am very tired today and would love to be in bed watching another movie!

No comments: