Thursday, September 21, 2006

Random Stuff

Sorry I didn't have a chance to update you yesterday. It was a busy day for some reason. I just didn't have time stop and write or creep on other people's blogs.....

Today I am very tired. Yesterday evening was the first time I realized how tired the winter makes me. In summer or spring, when it is light until 10:00 pm, I feel like I have so much energy. But when the days get shorter I feel like I should go to bed earlier. Yesterday at 7:00 pm Sammy and I went to Old Navy and I felt like I should be hitting the old sack!

Tonight I am getting my hair cut! I am going to get it like Elizabeth's off The View. Just above my shoulders and with bangs. Tara is such a good stylist, I know she will make it look amazing. My hair is too long now, I put it up in a PonyTail almost every day now because it drives me nuts. I hate long hair in the fall or winter because it is so heavy and sticky......

Well, I might write again later. I am too tired to right now because James and I stayed up late (11 pm) watching America's Next Top Model. 2 hour season primere! Tonight is the Season Primere for CSI: Las Vegas! HURRAY! (Don't forget at the end of the season last year Sarah was seen in Gill's room....)

No comments: