Thursday, September 21, 2006

WHO READS THIS BLOG????


I am always so surprised when I sign onto this blog how many people read it!!! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??? When I started this blog I thought that I would maybe have my family read it, so that would maybe be on average 10 people. But to my surprise, around 15 people read this a day! That's just great. But now I feel the pressure to write amusing and creative blogs and not just random ones. But hopefully you are enjoying what I type so far.

Would you please do me a favor? Please leave me a comment (even just a comment with your name) on this blog article if you read this. I would just LOVE to know who you are... Plus, I know every time someone reads this because my "counter" at the bottom goes up. So please do that for me! I would be so excited to see your name. Then I could maybe include a personal note to you in my blog.....

You mystery people are so great! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol hey! =P i dont know u, but i read ur thing about how ppl read ur blog...i just clicked the little ''next blog'' button on the side of my friends blog...no one really reads his blog much..except for me and my friends...so if u want the site..:http://tajo-tajome-tajo.blogspot.com/
yeah uhh p.s ( his can get pretty depressing sometimes ) but its really funny sometimes also...so yeah..i rekon ill continue on reading ur blog
have fun
bye

Anonymous said...

I just like to read other people's blogs. I am a married mother of 2 young boys in Montana.
Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Melissa

I was reading your blog and rather enjoyed the travel through your days. I wonder who all reads your blog. I am sure MOm and Dad do - what a neat way to keep in touch. I guess I will have to write something in our new blog everyday now. I hope it catches on.
The college dropped off Sammy's books and stuff for the year. He has some catching up to do but they assurred me the instructor 'Howard' is more than willing to put in extra time to get Sammy caught up. He sure is lucky to get into this class.
I have spent 2 work days getting this all ready for Sammy. I do believe the good Lord had some leading in the past few days.

thank-you for taking such good care of him these past few months. You and James have been a good example for him. Love you both lots
MOM MC