Sunday, September 10, 2006

Life


Time flys,
fast.
Things change,
quickly.

Been married for 2 yrs,
I feel old.
Lexis is 2,
14 in dog years.

Would love a baby,
not for a while.

I miss my family,
mom and dad come nov. 9
Looking forward to Christmas,
It's my christmas!

Love my new job,
stepped out of my christian bubble.

I like church again,
good to be back in the groove.
I like the people there,
they keep me accountable.

Lexis sees herself on the computer,
she jumped at the screen and barked at it.

She is smart,
she learned to open the screeen door.
She likes to escape,
we find her in the front yard.

Regina will be lonely again now,
the friends have returned to their normal cities.
Summer is weird that way,
things feel normal for 3 months,
but really it's not normal at all.

Can't believe how much times flys,
and how quickly things can change.

Nancy and I were talking,
she said sometimes she wishes she was a kid again.
I feel that way too sometimes,
when I think of all the things I am responsible for now.

When you are a kid you have no worries,
mom and dad worry for you.
I can remember my dad saying once
"we are going to move to the poor house",
that's they only time I ever thought about worrying.
But I knew he was kidding.

How quickly time flies,
keep your eyes open....
you don't want to miss life.

No comments: