Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy September 18

Today is the 261st day of the year, with 104 days remaining (I think that adds up...). Hard to believe! This past year has been a wonderful year for me. I have many things to be thankful for and many things to still look forward to.

Today I am freezing cold. Yesterday at church I was freezing cold. WHY IS IT SO DANG COLD? I felt bad for the flowers that were outside in my nice pots so I brought the ones that I could carry inside to the sunroom. I asked James to carry the big pots inside but he said no. He said it was not necessary... but I know it was! I was so sad looking at those flowers outside in the cold, while the ones I could carry got to come inside into the nice warm sunroom. To being the nice and caring person I am covered the outside flowers up with a blanket. I don't know why James wouldn't carry them inside, it only would have taken a minute!

This week was a movie marathon for me! Friday night I watched Glory Road, Saturday I watched Glory Road again with James since he fell asleep the first time, and yesterday I watched Father of the Bride II (for the 100th time) & Cheaper by the Dozen! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?? I use to hate watching movies and now I can't get enough of them. Do you recommend any movies for me to watch? Let me know!

My grandparents get home sometime this week. Probably either today or tomorrow. It will be sad not having our own house again. I really was starting to like having my own place again. It's always different when you know you are in someone else's house. Lexis will be happy to have Libby back home and go for a walk each morning.

I really want to get another puppy so Lexis can have a baby sister. I would name the puppy Mercedes, so we would have Lexis & Mercedes... TOO CUTE!!! I will have to start bugging James for a baby puppy, maybe a white lab so I will have a black one & a white one! I could probably get another puppy out of James if I tell him I want a baby... Puppy's are way easier than babies.

No comments: