Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Blogging

Why does no one blog on a Sunday? It's like the blog world does not exhist at all on weekends, we are a Monday - Friday world. I think it is because many people blog at work to waste time, maybe that's what I do....

Tim says I should blog on weekends, so I will give it a try. Not much stuff that is exciting happens on the weekends though. So maybe this won't be that exciting. Let's see what I did this weekend:

  1. Slept in till 12:30 pm yesterday
  2. Sat around the house
  3. "Surfed the web"
  4. Attempted to study for my course but got VERY frustrated with the tax and mortgage questions
  5. Watched the movie "Walk the Line", good movie. I love happy endings
  6. Rented Pizza

Today I have:

  1. Gone to church
  2. Had the church BBQ
  3. Went to Superstore
  4. Bought Jackson a birthay present
  5. Now I am waiting to go to the birthday party.

Pretty boring weekend....

No comments: