Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Emergency Room last Night

Hi Friend

Sorry that I didn't blog yesterday. It was a crazy day/night. Yesterday afternoon while I was working my right eye kind of went blind!!! I had to wear my sunglasses in the office, it was pretty scary. I went home and decided to needed to lie down because my head was starting to throb... well by the 7:30 pm I was in the worst pain that I have ever been in. I could not have any lights on in the house. Any light at all hurt myeyes. All in all I ended up in the emergency room, with high blood pressure and a tempeture, and they took me right in. Right away I was put on an IV, and later on I had my blood work done. I was getting anxious to go home by around 11:30 pm because the medicine had kicked in. But the doctor wanted to do a CT Scan. I declined the CT Scan (because I had just met someone who had been waiting since 2 pm to get the results back) but promised to return in the morning if I still had a headache.

This morning I woke up feeling better. My head is groogy, but it does not hurt. I think it was just a migrane, but it was the worst pain I had ever been in. My wonderful friends at work gave me the day off to recoperate, so that is what I am doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you say "friend"? did you mean "friends" or is it just me.. the creepy guest reading this??

sorry to hear that you are feeling horrible.. hope you feel better soon