Friday, September 15, 2006

Weather & Survivor


SUMMER IS OVER!!! This morning I woke up, got dressed and ready for work, walked out the door and turned right around to grab a fleece. WHAT HAPPENED TO SUMMER??? Did you know we had the hottest summer on record since 1998? And look, fall is going to quickly turn into winter. I am not impressed one bit!

This last couple of days have been really quiet here in the office. Noone is around because a lot of our agent went to a conference in BC. The only ones who stayed behind are the rookies and us office staff so we are having a relaxing week with the big shots gone. My agent friend Mary, a very loud but funny lady, called and said she made some homemade borche and she is bringing some over for Margit (the other office gal) and I to have for lunch. MMMMmmmm..... This afternoon will be another slow pm because Margit is leaving to nurse her bf back to health after his knee operation. That means it might only be me in this large office....

There was so many things I wanted to do before my boss got back. I wanted to pain my front reception area for example! Mike, my boss/broker, said I could paint it because it's an ugly colour. Infact I don't know why every office I go to has this colour because it's the same colour as the church walls! So I was thinking that I might paint it a chocolate brown, something to add some warmth. But it looks like I ran out of time, so that will be another week's project.

Survivor was a good episode last night, the first one. I for one like how the teams are set up (according to ethnicity). I think this adds some drama and is funny. My favorite team is the caucasion team, not because I am white, but because they lost their chickens!! They were so proud of these chickens and then the alternative girl accidently lifted up the crate and they ran away! HAHA! Serves them right for stealing the Asians' chickens. Also that Exhile Island looks like a horrible place to be. That poor guy has to stay there for 2 days!! I think he needs to take the clue way more serious though. Here is how I think the clue can be broken: He needs to stand like he was making an "A" with the ship, watch for a south Isle (small Island) to fade away and then he will find the treasure! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!! I wonder if anyone will figure it out?

Well, I should get back to work... later friends

No comments: