Friday, September 08, 2006

Blogging like Rosie

Rosie blogs like this
let me try it out.
Short and sweet
straight to the point.

Met a Mounty yesterday,
came from New Foundland.
He likes to drink,
lots of Newfy's do.
He had a strong accent,
I want an accent now.

What should my accent be?
I think I will make one up.
My sister has the same accent for every country,
She always sounds East Indian.
It's great.

Going to a spa party tonight.
I love Spa Parties.
I'm nervous because I don't know anyone.
My biggest fear is being alone.
I'm also scared of spiders.

Sammy went home for the weekend.
He totalled the car on the way home.
Hit a deer,
poor deer (and Sammy).

Sammy also broke his cell phone.
I gave him mine.
Now I have a new Razor phone.
It's cute.

Just got some pics from Lyn.
I miss summer already.
I'll post some pictures.
Later.

No comments: