Friday, September 22, 2006

Pizza Hut Buffet


Met James for lunch at HIS favorite restaurant... Pizza Hut, for the Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet. I am not one for buffets because I never feel like I get my money's worth. But I love to people watch at Buffet restaurants.

Today Pizza Hut did not let me down. Our local Pizza Hut is just 1 minute from our house, located at the East End of Regina. There are many different types of people who frequent our Pizza Hut and today people of all types were there. I love the MAD dash for the buffet when new pizza's come out. Or the mother's who constant peek over at the buffet and then send their small child up to LOAD UP on pizza slices, often stacking 10 slices on one plate for the whole family. But who could tell a young 4 year old that they took too many pizza's, so they get away with cleaning out the fresh pies.

Today this one fella, who obviously was not going hungry or has been hungry in a while, cleaned out a fresh pizza and then yelled to the staff that they needed to make more pizza's. You meet the greediest people at a buffet and you constantly feel tense because you want the same slice as the person in front of you! Everyone stocks up on pizza slices like there is going to be a natural disaster.... each person taking way more than they need incase a fresh pizza is not available when they finish what's on their plate. Don't even get my started on the bread sticks! Maybe it's because they are so small and easy to grab. But they go like money.

All I know is I love Pizza Hut and Nuthin' But!

No comments: