Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Summer Ending


WOW!

Isn't hard to believe that summer is pretty much (or basically is) over! It's hard to believe it is already Sept. 5.... that means 1 month till my birthday!!! This year I had an excellent summer. I got to go and see my parents in June, started a new job in July, went boating and camping in August... we were busy! I always love summer, it's my favorite season. I just feel good in summer! I love reading on the deck or playing in the backyard with Lexis. Summer is just amazing!

Now comes fall, another season that I like but it is probably my third favorite season (Summer being first and Spring being second). But fall is good because we have my birthday and Thanksgiving, two very important occassions. I love the colours of fall, especially with the fields here in Saskatchewan. And Thanksgiving means you can EAT, and EAT, and EAT! MMMmmm....

But soon Fall turns into my least favorite season... WINTER! Last year was my first winter that I didn't mind. I rode my first snowmobile and even did a skiing excursion. The snowmobile was quiet fun, I enjoyed it. Lexis even rode on it and then had fun chasing the mobile on the ice.

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend, probably the last one of the summer. Before we know it Christmas will soon be here!

No comments: