Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Canadian Idol


Well.... I didn't see that one coming!


I have been watching Canadian Idol, like any true Canadian should, and what happened last night shocked me! The final three Idols (Eva, Craig, and Tyler from SK) all were singing the Standards style of music. Eva did amazing as always, Tyler also did great but Craig was not good at all! I think most people thought that Craig would be going home last night, in fact, I think even Craig thought he was going home. But then Ben announced that Tyler was going home!!
WHAT HAPPENED CANADA!!???

I am not saying that Tyler should have won the show, because I think that Eva will win hands down. But Craig??? Tyler was clearly better. I even phoned in 2x to get some votes in for Tyler, but still some how Craig beat him.

To Tyler:

You had a great run and I think that you should have been in the final "dog fight"... but I know you will still have some sort of career and I will download your songs onto my ipod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

because I don't watch Canadian Idol does that mean that I am not Canadian??

Melissa Denise said...

Dear Guest... you should watch Canadian Idol and support your country.... but if not, you are still obviously a Canadian.