Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Doctor's Appointment

I'M NOT PREGNANT!
(Just wanted to get that out of the way before any of you, especially Tim,
start thinking that I am having a baby!)

I just got back from my follow up with my doctor (about my MIGRAIN!). I hate going to the doctors because I don't feel like they give me the time I deserve. There are always 20 other people waiting to see the same doctor, all thinking their symptoms are more important than everyone elses, and the doctors are always atleast 30 mins behind schedule. I would love a private doctor who spends atleast 15 minutes with me and actually cares about me...

Today I left work, telling Margit that I should only be a half hour, and raced over the Dr. T's office. I waited in the UGLY waiting room (it seriously is in need of a MAJOR reno) and read the Sept. issue of Oprah Mag. While I was waiting for Dr. T these women came in with itty bitty newborn babies. See, Dr. T is not just a family Doc but she is also a OBGYN!!! That means there is always newbees when I go to the Doctor's Office!!! They are so tiny and cute and bunchy (they are always bunched right up in their sleepers) and I WANT ONE!!

On the bright side I did find out my bloodtype. I have joined the millions of A+ people in the world!

No comments: