Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bear and Fox Season!
















So It must be that time of year again..... when everyone wants to get rid of their animal rugs! So, what do you guys think? I was cruising my favorite website (usedregina.com) and found these amazing rugs for the new house! HAHAHA, JUST KIDDING! I think it would be awesome if someone put these in their house, because I know I never would! Check out the mouth on the fox, isn't that the grossest mouth you have ever seen??? SICK! Anyways, I got a kick out of these and thought I would share them! Let me know if you want more information on who is selling these fine and expensive rugs and I can help you out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want all three of those animal skins.. can you get them for me.. your favorite anonymous person