Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Life Insurance and Birthday's!

Last night James and I did a very grown up thing... we looked at purchasing Life Insurance. We have been putting it off for sometime, but we know it's something that everyone needs. We seriously started thinking about L.I. when a family friend got married and 3 months later her husband was killed on his job site in a very tragic accident. They had just purchased L.I. one month before. It was sad sitting at the office thinking about what could happen, such as dying. You never really think about that. It's good to be prepared though. We now know that if one of us were to die, the one left behind could cover the expenses of a funeral, pay off any debit, and have some money to help with the monthly expenses. It still makes me sad to think about not having James in my life.

On a happier note it's almost my birthday!!! 2 more days!!! HURRAY! I LOVE birthdays! I don't know why I love them so much but they are probably my favoritest time of year. This year I will not be opening anything from James on my birthday, since I already got my TV. But I hope he surprised me anyways, because I need something to open! For my birthday supper we are going out to a very fancy restaurant. This friend of ours (who goes to my parents church in the USA) is taking us out. He comes on business and his company pays for all his meals and meals with potential clients (and for the past 2 years James and I have been considered "potential clients", but we really aren't). So he always tells us to order what ever we want to drink, eat, and always get dessert. So I am quiet excited about my special birthday meal... MMMMMmmmm..... Any ideas on where we should go? Remember I can choose ANY restaurant I want.

Well once again I should do some work (or find some work to do). I went home sick yesterday afternoon so there are some things I need to finish here from yesterday. Later friends!

No comments: