Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Was going to have pics... but have no cord!

I was going to post all these really nice pictures of our house today on the blog. So I brought the camera but FORGOT THE CORD! DANG IT! So now I am showing everyone my house on this itty bitty 1 inch screen on my camera, trying to explain to them how the living room and kitchen look... When I go home for lunch I will grab the cord and update some pictures this afternoon.

I had all these wonderful ideas about what I was going to blog about today. But then when I sat down here my mind went blank. I am sure my ideas were whitty and nutty, and since I am at times a very absent minded person you will never know what those wonderful thoughts were.

Oprah was so good yesterday. Oprah and here friend Gayle went on a Road trip and the show was called, "Oprah and Gayles Big Adventure!" I would love to have camera following me around during a roadtrip. You could see how Baby Lexis does not sit down for 1 minute and even went 22 hours straight standing up. She has to see the on coming traffic and when you are on a single lane highway she will chase the car as it passes. Cute at first, but annoying after a while.

Well, since this blog is going nowhere and I am still mad at myself for forgetting the cord, I am going to end this blog NOW! I will post the pictures later on this afternoon.

No comments: