Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Creep Day!

Today is creep day... and I am not being mean, just honest! It's Thursday and EVERY Thursday our office supply rep comes into the office and hovers around my desk. He is older and lonely I think, but he just gives me the heeby jeebies (haha). My friend Margit doesn't start work till 9:15 am and so that leaves me to battle the rep on my own. It wouldn't be that bad if he just came in and asked if we needed anything. But he comes in, stands at my desk, does this little jig thing to kill time, looks at some advertisment material, and then WAITS till Margit comes in. Somestimes Margit makes in within a couple seconds of his arrival while other times it's about 15 minutes. 15 minutes too long! Now it's so awkward that I don't even make eye contact, I just keep on typing random things on my computer....

Next Monday is Pumpin Pumpkin Carving Night. (The only reason why the word Pumpin is in there is because I spelt Pumpkin wrong in my mass email so I had to cover up my mistake... which I think I did rather well). I think I am going to dress up for this family event, any ideas on what I should be? Maybe I will buy one of those rugs and dress up as either a bear or a fox, wouldn't that be sweet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creep day!! You have called me a creep many a time.. can I come too??