Sunday, October 22, 2006

Puzzels


Usually I am not one to hang framed puzzels on my walls but I will now be making an exception. James' grandpa from BC made all the grandchildren puzzels and James' parents framed them. I am glad ours is not a flower puzzel or a bear puzzel, because that's just not my style. I HATE FLOWERS AND BEARS! (Almost as much as I hate wreaths...but don't get me started on them) But, ours is the cutest picture of baby black labs or in other words, BABY LEXIS'!!!! It's really not that bad! So we have it hanging in our bedroom now and it will soon be moving over to the office at the new house.

James' grandpa loves puzzels. Infact when we phoned him to invite him to our wedding he told James, "I am sorry but I just got a new puzzel, I won't be able to make it." Man, that's a strong love for puzzels... But he is getting older now and not remembering much so it is very nice that we have something that he made for us all, something to remember him by in the years to come. So thanks Grandpa Sommer, it's a beautiful puzzel.

No comments: