Friday, October 13, 2006

McCullough Family Blog

This blog thing has really taken off, my family-in-law now have a blog. We use it to chat back and forth since we are spread out all over Saskatchewan and Manitoba. James, who made fun of me for having a blog, is now busy downstairs blogging away. I think he is happy to be able to make some posts and comments that make fun of his siblings typos. (I hope he never reads mine...I will never hear the end of it!) I can't wait for him to make a typo and then I will jump all over it!

The house didn't come along very far today. I am starting to get very frustrated with the building process. For those of you that don't know, we were suppose to have the house on Sept. 1. On that date we would take over and do the rest of the work (painting, trim, floors, base, etc.) ourselves, since James is a contractor. But it is now Oct. 13 and we still don't have the house. Like the pictures show we are only at the drywall stage, which means it could be another 2 weeks. My parents are coming from the USA (they haven't been here in 2.5 years!!) to see the house, but I don't think it will be even close to being ready.

Have a good night! Thought I would post a little something for you all to read! Good night!

No comments: