Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Usually I hate Halloween, mainly because I hate the colours. Everything looks so gross during Halloween. There are no leaves on the trees, the grass in turning (or in some cases has turned) yellow, and the main colours are orange and black. SICK! But the one good thing is the endless candy. Right now on my desk I have a bowl of chocolate bars and sadly it's only 10:40 and they are disappearing.... and my desk is slowly being covered with wrapers! I'm doomed! Good thing the only lylons I could find in my drawer this morning were the granny tummy tucker ones. They seriously are so tight they are sucking every chocolate bar in.... I can barely breathe. But my tummy, tighs and hips have never looks so "tucked" in my life!

Today our cupboards should be going in... I really hope they are in when I get home from work. This will be a VERY exciting day. I love my cupboards and counter top and it will make the house look so good. My cupboards are white, with a brushed chrome knobs, and a textured green/cream counter top (that I upgraded). The bathrooms are the same style of cupboard and counters. I will take some pictures tonight of all the progress.

Now I have to go and pick up my tickets for the Dixie Chicks and help my friend Jim find a birthday present for his girl-friend. Later friends!

(P.S. Deal with any spelling or grammar errors, I'm too lazy to proof read this)

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Where did you find the background?