Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Our Home Sweet Home! (Or Soon-to-be)








Here is some details on the pictures:
Picture 1) The Outside of our house

Picture 2) Master Bedroom (with doors leading to the walkin closet and Ensuite bath)

Picture 3) 2nd Bedroom (Same as the 3rd bedroom, so I only took 1 pic)

Picture 4) Hallway (With 2nd bedroom at the end, linen closet 1st door on the left and bathroom is the 2nd door on the left. The 3rd bedroom and laundry area (not pictured) are across from the bathroom)

Picture 5) Living Room and stairs leading to main entrance on lower level

Picture 6) Looking from the LV Room into the Kitchen/Dining area. Notice the Liche on the wall for my new TV?

Picture 7) James and Sammy working in the Dining area which is front of the kitchen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel,
Just thought I would leave a comment now that I know you have this blog thingy! Thanks for coffee and I am so excited about your house, keep it coming with the pics. Hopefully the workers come when they are scheduled to and that everything comes together real soon!
Take care and we will talk later!

Anonymous said...

Christie Anne gave me the info about your blog and I was looking at your pics of your house. Very exciting. I hope Greg and I can come and visit and see you new place sometime.