Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Normal Rambling....

Today baby Lexis went to work with her dad!!! So cute! James asked Lexis if she wanted to ride around in the truck with him today and play at the job site. She was so excited she could hardly contain herself, she did so many circles!! James use to take Lex with him to work everyday when he worked for Crawford Homes. She was only 7 weeks old and she would sit in the passengers seat and sleep and then he would let her out to run around in the fields. But then one day Lexis pooped in the van and James never took her again. But now that she is all grown up (tear...) he decided that she can come once again. I have to find some toys for her to play with in the truck, like a new kong and fill it up with peanut butter. (Before you call child services, please remember that I am talking about my dog....)

Last night we went to Brewsters for cheap wing night... MMMmmmm!!! I use to just crave wings from there but I think that my tastes are changing. I could only down about 6 wings last night and James eat the rest of the 2 dozen wings. I was much more content with the cookies and cream cheese cake I ordered, which I devoured in about 2 minutes. I wish I had the energy to make a good cheesecake at home. When James and I first started dating I made him a cheesecake every weekend (okay I did it for like 2 weekends in a row) and took it up to Outlook for him. Man, I was a good girl friend.

Maybe there is still hope for me. I think once I get my new big kitchen I will start to cook and bake more. I told James this and he just laughed at me but I think it's true. I will be so excited to be in the new house that I will forget my hatred of cooking and become a great chef! All because of my new kitchen...... Riiiiiight. But we will see, I know that I will have way more people over to the house when we finally move in because there will be so much more room than at the old house.

Well, I am still trying to think about what to blog about and I realized that I am onto paragraph 4 and I have said only useless things so I am going to stop. My mind is just not working like it use to, I think I am under too much stress. So maybe tomorrow I will have some new and interesting (not to mention captivating) blog. So check in......

No comments: