Monday, October 02, 2006

Crazy Life

WHAT A BUSY TIME!!!!

Sorry for taking some time off, my life is crazy right now. Work was busy on Thursday and Friday so I could not use my regular blogging time and my after work hours are packed too so I feel like I am starting to run on empty..... I will make this a point form update on what has been going on:

  1. Work: Still working at Royal LePage as a receptionist. I do my course in the afternoons when it is not busy
  2. This Weekend: Saturday was INSANE! James and I went over to the Gladysz's house to do some different things. James laid laminate floor in Brooklynne's room for her birthday and I did some baking with Mrs. G. I learned how to make Banana bread, Pumpkin pie, biscuits, and crepes!
  3. The Rider Game: We went to the Rider game with the Gladysz too. Good game to watch, especially the last play! How exciting! And it was a beautiful evening!
  4. Church: Small groups started this week. I really enjoy teaching those girls, we (Jacqueline, Courtney, and I) teach the Grades 11 & 12 girls. AWESOME GIRLS!
  5. Lunch: We went to Outlook for a quick lunch yesterday. It was James' family's Thanksgiving because everyone is not home for it this year.
  6. The House: The house is coming along! It starts to get drywalled today, so that is very exciting....
  7. The basement suite: WE HAVE RENTER's! My friend Sheena is getting married in December and they are going to rent our basement. How cool is that....

Well, that's my life so far in a nut shell....I don't feel good today. I am getting a cold....

No comments: