Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dixie Chicks and normal day activities!

Once again I don't have much to say at all... no much exciting is happening in my life right now.

Yesterday Libby ran away from home when Grandpa was suppose to be in the backyard with her. But he got too distracted with moving gravel and Libby decided to go on a walk. By the time grandpa realized she was gone she had already ventured on her regular walking route, crossed a very busy street, crossed the bridge and was returning back. Grandpa found her when she was crossing the street on her way back. Atleast she was coming back, and she did stick to her regular walking path! But still, she is worth too much money to do that again. My grandpa got mad at her, which hardly happens because Libby is "his baby". Libby spent the rest of the afternoon locked in the laundry room with the lights out. I think grandma should have locked grandpa in the laundry room with the lights off because he was the one who wasn't watching her. Libby just wanted to go on a walk!!!

Last night James thought someone was breaking into the cars out front. He got up at 3:00 am and went upstairs. I didn't hear a thing until he came back downstairs. Then I heard the noise, but James was sleeping. So I layed awake trying to figure out the noise and I got all nervous. Things always sound worse in the middle of the night. I lay there thinking off all the places they could be breaking into: is the house next door locked, did the drywaller forget to lock one of the doors, is the garage next door open, is my car unlocked, is the garage unlocked here... I seriously was awake for hours! In the morning I found out it was the gate (which is just outside our window) banging against the house because it wasn't shut! All that worrying over a dang gate.

This weekend we are moving everything out of my grandparents garage and into our garage. Now that it is getting cold Grandpa wants to park in the garage but all our stuff is in there. So we are moving to next door. We are slowly making our way closer to the new house, we are almost into the garage! SO CLOSE!

Oh, one exciting thing that I just remembered (how could I forget this) is that I am going to the Dixie Chick on November 2nd. James, Conrad, Sheena and I are going up to Saskatoon. We have really good seats, row 7 on the floor! I think I am becoming addicted to concerts, first the Stones and now the Chicks! What has happened to me?

No comments: